National Japanese American Memorial To Patriotism During World War II
This memorial commemorates the courage and loyality of Japanese Americans during battles in World War II, despite the internment in America of their families.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- New Jersey Avenue NW
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- James Tanner Amphitheater Arlington National Cemetery
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Washington Naval Yard
- Tree & Memorial 511th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Nurse Memorial Arlington Cemetery
- Tree & Memorial 56th Field Artillery of 8th Infantry Division