Memorial 2nd Division
This memorial commemorates the soldiers who fell while serving with the 2nd Infantry Division in the First and Second World War, and the wars and conflicts thereafter.
In the Second World War, the division was among others active at Omaha Beach and in Germany. In total, the division counted in the Second World War 3,488 dead and 12,785 wounded.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Elipse Road NW
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- National Air and Space Museum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- National Museum of American History
Point of interest
- Voormalige Headquarters Philippine Government in Exile
- Anne Frank Tree Washington DC
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Tree & Memorial Uniformed Services
- Memorial House Perished Children of the Holocaust
- Tree & Memorial 94th Infantry Division