National Air and Space Museum
This is probably the nicest air museum of the United States, with many aircraft andspacecraft. The museum tells the whole history of flying, and a large part is dedicated to the Second World War.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Constitution Avenue NW
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- U.S. Navy Museum Washington DC
- National Museum of American History
Point of interest
- Washington Naval Yard
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Voormalige Headquarters Philippine Government in Exile
- Tree & Memorial U.S.S. Houston & H.M.A.S. Perth
- Tree & Memorial 325th Glider Infantry Regiment
- Iwo Jima Memorial