National Air and Space Museum
This is probably the nicest air museum of the United States, with many aircraft andspacecraft. The museum tells the whole history of flying, and a large part is dedicated to the Second World War.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Constitution Avenue NW
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- U.S. Navy Museum Washington DC
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History
- National Museum of American History
Point of interest
- Tree & Memorial 56th Field Artillery of 8th Infantry Division
- Tree & Memorial KHE Sanh Veterans
- Memorial House Perished Children of the Holocaust