National Museum of American Jewish Military History
This museum is dedicated to alle Jews who fought for the United States in several wars, mainly the Second World War. On display are weapons, uniforms, awards and many other artefacts.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- 1811 R Street NW
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- National Air and Space Museum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- U.S. Navy Museum Washington DC
Point of interest
- Tree & Memorial American "Special Operations" Forces
- Memorial Colonial Dames of America Arlington National Cemetery
- Tree & Memorial 65th Infantry Regiment "The Borinqueneers"