United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is one of the largest museums about the Holocaust, with a unique collection which covers the Holocaust as wide as possible.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- 100 Raoul Wallenberg Place SW
- (202) 488-0400
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Washington Naval Yard
- Anne Frank Tree Washington DC
- Voormalige Headquarters Philippine Government in Exile
- Tree & Memorial 319th Bombardment Group Association
- Ulysses S. Grant Memorial Washington DC
- Tree & Memorial United States Navy