Anne Frank Tree Washington DC
On 30-04-2014 Minister Timmermans planted in the garden of the Capitol in Washington DC this Anne Frank Tree.
The little tree is from large tree in the garden of the house where the Jewish Anne Frank wrote her famous diary during World War II.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Southwest Drive
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Airmen Memorial Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History
- National Guard Memorial Museum
Point of interest
- Washington Naval Yard
- Voormalige Headquarters Philippine Government in Exile
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Jewish Memorial Washington DC
- Nurse Memorial Arlington Cemetery
- Tree & Memorial U.S.S. Boston Shipmates