Grave John F. Kennedy Arlington National Cemetery
At the Arlington National Cemetery is the grave of President John F. Kennedy.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was born on 02-05-1917 in Brooklyn. John F. Kennedy was rejected in 1941 for the Army because of a back injury. Eventually, he did manage to get service in the Navy during the Second World War.
He was commander of MTB PT-109 which was sunk in an attack by the Japanese ship Amagiri. The surviving crewmembers managed to get to an island, which took 2 days.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Related WW2Awards.com article
Address and contactinformation
- Sheridan Drive
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- U.S. Navy Museum Washington DC
- National Guard Memorial Museum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Point of interest
- James Tanner Amphitheater Arlington National Cemetery
- Voormalige Headquarters Philippine Government in Exile
- Anne Frank Tree Washington DC
- Tree & Memorial 94th Infantry Division
- Jewish Memorial Washington DC
- Tree & Memorial Army Reserve Soldiers