The Missing House
This memorial shows the names of the people who lived in the house on Große Hamburgerstrasse which was destroyed by a bombardment in the Second World War. After the war they could not return to their homes any more and the house was never rebuild.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- Große Hamburgerstraße 15
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German War Graves Berlin-Wilmersdorf
- Mass Grave Victims of Bombardments Hospital
- Grave Carl von Ossietzky
- Stumbling Stones Florastraße 42
- Stumbling Stones Alt-Moabit 86b
- Stumbling Stone Otto-Braun-Straße 88