Kölnisches Stadtmuseum / City-museum Cologne
(Germany - Nordrhein-Westfalen - Köln)
This large museum is dedicated to the history of Cologne. The Nazi-era and the Second World War is widely displayed in the museum. Shown are debris from the bombardments, weapons, documents, pictures and other artefacts. An important object is the Jewish relic which was hidden after the Reichskristallnacht and found again in 1970.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Thomas Robbin
Address and contactinformation
- Zeughausstraße 1-3
- +49-221-221 25789
- +49-221-221 24154
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Air-Raid Shelter Carl-Duisberg-Straße
- Air-Raid Shelter Rothenburger Straße
- Bulletholes Cologne Cathedral
- Trail of Remembrance "May 1940 - 1000 Roma and Sinti" Fleischmengergasse
- Memorial Died Prisoners-of-War
- Memorial Tora Rolls