Memorial Plaque War Violence Zandkuil 6
During and shortly after World War II, memorial plaques were placed on houses to ask for protection from war or in gratitude for the protection of the Holy Mary enjoyed during the war.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Zandkuil 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Museum Zwaluws Heritage Hooge Zwaluwe
- Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
- Queen Wilhelmina Pavilion Breda
Point of interest
- Bullet Impacts & War Damage Houses Den Hout
- Bullet Impacts Mill House Lage Zwaluwe
- Saint Willibrorduskerk Teteringen
- Graves Civilian Casualties Zuylen
- Former Graves Resistance Fighters Laurentius
- Former Dutch War Grave Zuylen