Memorial Plaque War Violence Zandkuil 6
During and shortly after World War II, memorial plaques were placed on houses to ask for protection from war or in gratitude for the protection of the Holy Mary enjoyed during the war.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Zandkuil 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Statue Generaal Dwight David Eisenhower
- Mary Chapel Teteringen
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Mastbosstraat 86
- Dutch War Graves Protestant Cemetery Haagveld
- Dutch War Grave Protestant Cemetery Hooge Zwaluwe
- Graves Civilian Casualties Zuylen