Memorial Plaque War Violence Zandkuil 6
During and shortly after World War II, memorial plaques were placed on houses to ask for protection from war or in gratitude for the protection of the Holy Mary enjoyed during the war.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Zandkuil 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Queen Wilhelmina Pavilion Breda
- Mobilisation museum "Weest op uw hoede"
- Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
Point of interest
- Liberation Route Polish Liberators Item No. 7
- Former City Theatre Concordia
- Holy Antonius Abt Church Terheijden
- Peace Chapel Prinsenbeek
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Dreef 8
- Plaque Killed Resistance Fighters Vloeiweide
- Grave Civilian Casualty Den Hout
- Collective Grave Civilian Casualties Hooge Zwaluwe
- Dutch War Grave Teteringen