Memorial Plaque War Violence Zandkuil 6
During and shortly after World War II, memorial plaques were placed on houses to ask for protection from war or in gratitude for the protection of the Holy Mary enjoyed during the war.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Zandkuil 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
- Queen Wilhelmina Pavilion Breda
- Mobilisation museum "Weest op uw hoede"
Point of interest
- Ferry House and Plaque Line-Crossings Drimmelen
- Liberation Route Polish Liberators Item No. 8
- Bullet Impacts Marktstraat 44 Made
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Mastbosstraat 88
- Plaque Victims Second World War Etten-Leur
- War Memorial Zevenbergschen Hoek
- Dutch War Graves Lage Zwaluwe (Prot. Cemetery)
- Dutch War Graves Protestant Cemetery Haagveld
- Dutch War Graves Cemetery Laurentius