Memorial Plaque War Violence Zandkuil 6
During and shortly after World War II, memorial plaques were placed on houses to ask for protection from war or in gratitude for the protection of the Holy Mary enjoyed during the war.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Zandkuil 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial "The Line-Crosser" Lage Zwaluwe
- Liberation Route Marker 154
- Jewish Holocaust Memorial Breda
- Polish War Grave Zuylen Breda
- Dutch War Grave Protestant Cemetery Hooge Zwaluwe
- Dutch War Graves Lage Zwaluwe (Prot. Cemetery)