Hotel Weapon of Willemstad
Willemstad was right in the mobilization for a location that was occupied by quartermasters and the staff of the Inundation Station Willemstad.
On 24 august 1939 were first mobilized soldiers already arrived in Willemstad and they were housed in Hotel Bellevue and Hotel weapon of Willemstad.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Benedenkade 12
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque War Damage Facade Kerkring 2 Willemstad
- War Damage Arsenaal Willemstad
- Former Powder Magazine Bastion Utrecht Willemstad
- Plaque Victims Attaque RTM Ferries Numansdorp
- War Memorial Dinteloord
- Memorial Reconstruction 1940 Willemstad
- Municipal Cemetery Dinteloord
- Graves Civilian Casualties Numansdorp
- Collective Grave Civilian Casualities & Memorial Municipal Cemetery Dinteloord