Cimetière Municipal Éperlecques / Municipal Cemetery in Éperlecques
At the Municipal Cemetery in Éperlecques are one Commonwealth War Grave from World War l and one from World War ll.
Also there is a War Memorial that commemorates the victims of Éperlecques who died in the Crimean War, the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1871), the First and Second World War and the war in Algeria (1954-1962).
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout & Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- La Place
- WWII grade:
Also on this site
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - Richthaus
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - FA Pumpstation
- German Sentry Box Éperlecques
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Martin-au-Laërt
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Ruminghem (Chinese)
- Grave War Veteran Recques-sur-Hem