Plaque Georg Hermann
(Germany - Berlin - Berlin-Wilmersdorf)
This plaque commemorates Georg Hermann, a well-known Jewish writer who lived here until his emigration to the Netherlands, in 1933.
In 1943, he was deported from Amsterdam to Westerbork, and later on to Auschwitz-Birkenau, where he was murdered.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Kreuznacher Straße 28
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Grave Leon Jessel
- Mass Grave German Soldiers & Civilian Casulaties Invalidenfriedhof
- German War Graves Berlin-Wedding
- Stumbling Stones Trautenaustraße 8
- Stumbling Stone Tempelherrenstraße 8a
- Stumbling Stone Cicerostraße 31