Building Allied Commando
(Germany - Berlin - Berlin-Dahlem)
From 25 July 1945 to 2 October 1990, the Allied Commando of the four occupying forces in Germany after the Second World War was located here.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Kaiserswerther Str 16-18
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Mass Grave Germans Domfriedhof I
- Symbolic Grave Captain at Sea Ernst Lindemann
- Russian War Memorial Tiergarten (Sowjetisches Ehrenmal)
- Stumbling Stones Jenaer Straße 7
- Stumbling Stone Holtzendorffstraße 3
- Stumbling Stones Paderborner Straße 9