War Memorial Old Catton
(England - Norfolk - Old Catton)
This memorial commemorates the residents of Old Catton who died in the First (17 names) and Second World War (18 names).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Margot Thornley
Address and contactinformation
- Spixworth Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Window and plaque Royal Dragoon Guards
- Memorial Stone Herbert Gribble
- War Memorial Coltishall
- Commonwealth War Graves Norwich Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary and St Botolph Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave St. Peter Churchyard