Museum Ship "HMS Belfast"
(England - Greater London - London)
HMS Belfast served throughout the Second World War, playing a leading part in the destruction of the battle cruiser Scharnhorst, and also the Normandy Landings. She also was involved in the Korean War.
In service with the Royal Navy until 1965, she was saved for the nation in 1971 as a unique reminder of the naval heritage.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
Address and contactinformation
- Tooley street
SE1 2JH London
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Stockwell (South)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Stockwell (North)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Goodge Street (East)
- Grave Earl Mountbatten of Burma
- Commonwealth War Graves London Road Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Peter in the Forest Churchyard