Memorial 101st Airborne Son ("Parachutes for Freedom")
(Netherlands, the - North Brabant - Son)
This simple private memorial consists of a parachute and a 17 September 1944 sign with the "Screaming Eagle" logo of the 101st Airborne in the middle. It is simple, but attractive.
- Text: Randy Brandt
- Photos: Randy Brandt (1,2) & Lennard Bolijn (3,4,5)
Address and contactinformation
- Sonniuswijk 42
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Klondike - Headquarters 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment (101st Airborne Division)
- Chapel Our Lady of Consolation Sint-Oedenrode
- Eindhoven Train Station
- Commonwealth War Graves Veghel
- Dutch War Graves Eindhoven-Woensel
- Polish War Graves Eindhoven-Woensel