Memorial 101st Airborne Son
(Netherlands, the - North Brabant - Son)
This simple private memorial consists of a parachute and a 17 September 1944 sign with the "Screaming Eagle" logo of the 101st Airborne in the middle. It is simple, but attractive.
- Text: Randy Brandt
- Photos: Randy Brandt
Address and contactinformation
- Sonniuswijk 42
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Former U.S. Military War Cemetery Wolfswinkel
- Bullet Impacts "Onze Lieve Vrouw van Lourdeskerk"
- Footpath Airborne Market Garden Best
- Polish War Grave Veghel
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Eindhoven-Woensel
- Dutch War Graves Eindhoven-Woensel