United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is one of the largest museums about the Holocaust, with a unique collection which covers the Holocaust as wide as possible.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr
Address and contactinformation
- 100 Raoul Wallenberg Place SW
- (202) 488-0400
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- National Firearms Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History
- National Air and Space Museum
Point of interest
- Voormalige Headquarters Philippine Government in Exile
- Washington Naval Yard
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- The Netherlands Carillon
- Battle of the Bulge Memorial
- National Japanese American Memorial To Patriotism During World War II