Sherman Tank M4A1 (76) W E8
This M4A1 HVSS tank was built in 1944 and sold to France after the Second World War. It remained on a shooting range until it was shipped to Holland to be part of 'LWDparts'. The tank is still able to drive.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kaj Metz
Address and contactinformation
- Voorburggracht 59
Broek op Langedijk
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque Crew RAF Cemetery Stompetoren
- Plaque Killed NS Employees Alkmaar
- Memorial Stones Maclaine Pontstraat 9
- Dutch War Graves St. Barbara Roman-Catholic Cemetery
- Polish War Graves Municipal Cemetery Bergen
- Commonwealth War Graves Stompetoren