Saipan Museum of History & Culture
(Micronesia - Saipan - Garapan)
This museum is established in a former Japanese hospital. On of its permanent expositions is about the Battle of Saipan (15.6.1944 - 9.7.1944).
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kerry G. Hill
Address and contactinformation
- Commonwealth Rd
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Damage Spanish Church Tower Garapan
- Wreckage LVT(A)-1 Landing Vehicle Managaha
- Saipan International Airport
- Memorial Japanese 2nd Artillery Battalion Saipan
- War Memorial Mariana Islands
- Japanese Peace Memorial Garapan