Memorial Stone Oosterparallelstraat 3
MEMORIAL STONES HOLOCAUST AND RESISTANCE FIGHTERS
Memorial Stones are placed in the pavement in front of the former house of Jewish Victims or the Resistance Fighters from where they were deported or killed in the Second World War.
Memorial Stones are made of bronze or granite with mostly the name, date of birth and death and also the location of decease from the victims.
In Stadskanaal are a Memorial Stone for:
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Oosterparallelstraat 3
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Memorial Stones J.Kammingastraat 127
- Jewish Memorial Cemetery Veendam
- Memorial Stones J.Kammingastraat 128
- Dutch War Graves Marktstraat
- Dutch War Grave Lutheran Cemetery
- Dutch War Graves Alteveer Communal Cemetery