Mass Grave Civilian Casualties Shoreditch
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
The church cemetery of the St. Leonard church of Shoreditch, London contains a mass grave with victims of the Blitz on London (7.9.1940 - 10.5.1941).
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Fin Fahey
Address and contactinformation
- Shoreditch High Street
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Gas Decontamination Building Palmers Green
- Bomb Damage Victoria and Albert Museum
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Porlock Street
- Commonwealth War Graves Islington
- Commonwealth War Graves Grove Park
- Commonwealth War Graves Tower Hamlets Cemetery