Trenches German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
These trenches were part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. In total, the trenches were about a kilometer long and ran criss crossing along the broder of the terrain. At various places the trenches are still visible.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Machine Gun Nest German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Liberation Chapel Waalwijk
- Water Tower Tilburg
- Dutch War Grave Sprang-Capelle
- Grave Civilian Casualties St.Josef
- Polish War Graves General Cemetery Gilzerbaan