Trenches German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
These trenches were part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. In total, the trenches were about a kilometer long and ran criss crossing along the broder of the terrain. At various places the trenches are still visible.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bomb Craters German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Reformed Church Meeuwen
- Maria Chapel with Plaques Udenhout
- Commonwealth War Graves Oud-Heusden
- Commonwealth War Graves Elshout
- Commonwealth War Grave Loonschedijk