Machine Gun Nest German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
This former machine-gun nest was part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. It was located on the edge of the complex. It consisted of two large holes which served as a machine gun setup and the other as a shelter for the soldiers. Around the holes a trench was constructed which is still clearly visible.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bomb Craters German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Evangelical-Lutheran Church Heusden
- Dutch Reformed Church Drongelen
- Memorial Merodeplein Tilburg
- Memorial Reconstruction Town Hall Heusden
- Chapel of "Our Lady for the Distressed"
- Commonwealth War Graves Oud-Heusden
- Commonwealth War Grave Heesbeen
- Commonwealth War Grave R.C. Cemetery St. Johannes Waalwijk