Machine Gun Nest German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
This former machine-gun nest was part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. It was located on the edge of the complex. It consisted of two large holes which served as a machine gun setup and the other as a shelter for the soldiers. Around the holes a trench was constructed which is still clearly visible.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Mayor van de Mortel Tilburg
- Plaque Killed Railway-Employee Tilburg
- Sepulchral Memorial for V1 victims
- Dutch War Graves Berkel-Enschot
- Czechoslovakian War Graves General Cemetery Gilzerbaan
- Dutch War Graves R.C. Cemetery Het Heike