Parking Places German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
These former parking bays were part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. The parking bays are clearly visible through the U-shaped piles of sand that surround the bays. These were required to protect the tires of the vehicles in the event of bombardment.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Reformed Church Genderen
- German Painted Mural Text Eethen
- Trenches German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Hiroshima Memorial Tilburg
- Execution Site "Loonse en Drunense Duinen"
- Memorial General Cemetery Gilzerbaan
- Collective Grave of War Casualties Tilburg
- Dutch War Grave Sprang-Capelle
- Commonwealth War Graves Oud-Heusden