Parking Places German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
These former parking bays were part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. The parking bays are clearly visible through the U-shaped piles of sand that surround the bays. These were required to protect the tires of the vehicles in the event of bombardment.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Latrine German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Dutch Reformed Church Drongelen
- R.C. Church Loon op Zand
- Polish War Graves General Cemetery Gilzerbaan
- Dutch War Graves Drunen R.C. Cemetery Drunen
- Commonwealth War Grave Loonschedijk