Latrine German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
This former latrine was part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. The latrine was at the border of the camp. In total two of these latrines were found after the war.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Machine Gun Nest German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Dutch Reformed Church Eethen
- Emergency Home WOll Meeuwen
- Graves Civilian Casualties St.Clemens Waalwijk
- Dutch War Graves Berkel-Enschot
- Commonwealth War Graves Oud-Heusden