Bomb Craters German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
These large craters were created by exploted ammunition depots. The craters were part of the German Ammunition Storage Buildings which were located in this forest. On September 5, 1944, the Germans blew up the ammunition depots to prevent munitions from falling into the hands of the Allies.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial Kaatsheuvel
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Ringbaan West 211
- Resistance Memorial Udenhout
- Graves Civilian Casualties St.Clemens Waalwijk
- Commonwealth War Graves Udenhout
- Commonwealth War Graves Oud-Heusden