This palace was the birthplace of the last kaiser of the German Empire: Wilhelm II. The November Revolution leaders adressed the people from the entrance ramp. The palace was largely destroyed by an Allied air raid.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Unter den Linden 5
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Berliner Unterwelten (Air Raid Shelter Brunnenstraße)
- German Historical Museum (Zeughaus Berlin)
- Topography of Terror
Point of interest
- Russian War Graves Berlin-Tegel
- German War Graves Berlin-Wedding
- Russian War Graves St. Hedwig - St. Pius (Berlin)
- Stumbling Stones Immanuelkirchstraße 24
- Stumbling Stones Pfuelstraße 6
- Stumbling Stones Corinthstraße 51
This article is also related to the following persons (Overview)
|Preußen von, Wilhelm II|
* January 27th, 1859
† June 4th, 1941