Tank Barrier and Pillbox Wick Lane
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
Near the old bridge is a tank barrier and a pillbox to defend it.
The barrier was part of the London Stop Line - Inner Line C. This was the most central defence-line in London.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fin Fahey
Address and contactinformation
- Wick Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Lee High Road
- Bom Damage Wall Lee High Road
- Gas Decontamination Building Lower Edmonton
- Memorial Killed Russians
- War Memorial St Michael and All Angels Church
- Plaque Stoke Newington Borough Council
- Commonwealth War Graves Woodgrange Park
- Commonwealth War Grave St Peter and St Paul Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Tottenham