You will be able to discover the secrets of the film “the Price of Freedom”. Illustrations and explanations will make understand the originality of this film.
Located at the entrance of the Circular Theater, the exhibition hall welcomes you with its photos gallery of the Fiftieth Anniversary Landing commemorations, and also with a most handsome photos exposition. These posters, pictures and videos will be a preamble to the film projected by our establishment. A guide is permanently available to respond to your various questions.
The film "The Price of Freedom" is projected on 9 screens in a circular room.
Behind each screen were placed loudspeakers which broadcast numeric sound and which permits a better separation of sound effects, music, and a better synchronization between the sound and the film.
The room can accommodate 250 persons per showing. The spectator will be standing during the projection but will be able if he/she wishes to sit on banisters. Elderly or Handicapped persons who need to be seated will be provided seating upon demand.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Arromanches 360
- Photos: Annette Jans (1), Ewoud van Eig (2) & De Roust Jente (3)
Address and contactinformation
- Chemin du Calvaire
- +33 02 31 22 30 30
- +33 02 31 22 33 55
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Russian 76.2mm M1902 Gun Longues sur Mer
- Base German Radar Arromanches-les-Bains
- Phoenix Caissons Mulberry B Tracy-sur-Mer
- Memorial 4th and 7th Royal Dragoon Guards
- Memorial Articifial Harbour Arromanches
- Monument Canadian Airfield B-2
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Ryes
- Commonwealth Memorial of the Missing Bayeux
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Bayeux