War Memorial Loon op Zand
This war memorial is located in the woods between Loon op Zand and Kaatsheuvel. It commemorates the 100 inhabitants of Loon op Zand, Kaatsheuvel and De Moer who were killed in the Second World War.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
Loon op Zand
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Parking Places German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Machine Gun Nest German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Remains German Ammunition Storage Buildings (M.A.St.)
- Dutch War Grave Waalwijk
- Dutch War Graves Drunen R.C. Cemetery Drunen
- Grave Civilian Casualties St.Johannes Baptist Waalwijk