(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Wolfheze)
Next to the road to Camping Lindenhof a memorial has been erected to commemorate the glider landings. These landings, which were part of operation Market Garden, were carried out on 3 landing zones around Wolfheze. The memorial gives an impression of a landing Horsa glider.
- Text: Arjan Vrieze
- Photos: Arjan Vrieze
Address and contactinformation
- Wolfhezerweg 111-113
6874 AD Wolfheze
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque British and Polish Veterans 1944 Oosterbeek
- Airborne Memorial Heelsum
- Memorial Bench 2nd Battalion & Airborne Signals
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Arnhem Oosterbeek
- Dutch War Grave Schaarsbergen
- Commonwealth War Graves Heteren