Traces of War Overloon: 8. Brick Factory
Traces of War Overloon: 8. Brick factory
In the village of Overloon is a route with a fifteen signs. It gives a picture of what has happened during the war on fifteen different locations in the village. The route called "Traces of war" and was made possible by the War Museum in Overloon.
This is one of the fifteen signs in the route, please see the other pages for the rest of the route.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout
- Oorlogsmuseum Overloon
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Victims of War Mental Hospital Sint Anna
- Traces of War Overloon: 11. Museum Square
- Traces of War Overloon: 9. First Remembrance Day 14 October 1945
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Venray
- German War Cemetery Ysselsteyn
- Commonwealth War Graves Sint Anthonis