National Memorial World War II Washington DC
This is the national memorial of the United Stated commemorating the Second World War.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke & Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- 17th Street SW
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- James Tanner Amphitheater Arlington National Cemetery
- Anne Frank Tree Washington DC
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Tree & Memorial 11th Airborne Division
- Korean War Veterans Memorial Washington
- Memorial 101st Airborne Division Arlington