Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
At the entrance to the Begijnhof is located, in the gatehouse, the Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
In the museum is a doll house of an Amsterdam canal house from 1931. This canal house was donated to the museum in memory of the Jewish girl Marjan Drukker.
Marjan Drukker and her father and mother did not survive the Holocaust but this doll house where she played with at the beginning of World War II is still a silent witness here.
For current visiting hours, please contact the museum.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Catharinastraat 23
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Plaque War Violence Patronaatstraat 2
- Memorial World War ll & Dutch-Indies Memorial Chaam
- Memorial Chapel Fallen Liberators
- Dutch War Grave Dorst
- Commonwealth War Grave Dutch Reformed Cemetery Made
- Polish War Grave Zuylen Breda