(Netherlands, the - North Brabant - Son)
The "Paulushoef" farm was a mark for the pilots of the C-47's and the gliders, especially because the name of the farm was "written" in the tiles of the roof of the shed in the back. During the fights it was used as a field hospital.
This house is still private property and not open for visitors.
- Text: Jeroen Koppes
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout (1,2) & Jeroen Koppes (3)
Address and contactinformation
- Sonniuswijk 42
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- The Windmill
- Walking Trail Airborne Market Garden Son
- Castle Henkenshage - Headquarters 101st Airborne Division
- Dutch War Graves St. Joris Cemetery
- Collective Grave Civilian Casualties St. Theresia Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Veghel