H. Heart of Jesus Church & St. Clemens Chapel Bosschenhoofd
The H. Heart of Jesus Church in Bosschenhoofd suffered much damage at the end of the Second World War. The tower of the church was completely destroyed.
After the war at the rebuilding of the church there was also a chapel to be built with a separate entrance that was dedicated to St. Clement.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Pagnevaartdreef 1
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Liberation Route Marker 151
- Commemorative Plaque in the H. Heart of Jesus Church
- Reconstruction Monument Cafe de Kroon
- Commonwealth War Graves Protestant Cemetery Fijnaart
- Commonwealth War Graves Horendonk
- Graves Civilian Casualties Roman Catholic Cemetery Roosendaal