Bullet Impacts Ruiterspoor 6 Den Hout
During the Second World War there was much damage to houses, buildings and the church in Den Hout, (Oosterhout Municipality).
During the liberation of Den Hout on 03-11-1944 there was heavy shelling by the war.
The bullet impacts in the house Ruiterspoor 6 in Den Hout are now silent witnesses.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Ruiterspoor 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Museum The Rose Geertruidenberg
- Museum Zwaluws Heritage Hooge Zwaluwe
- Miniature- and Dollhouse Museum Breda.
Point of interest
- Memorial Crash 03-11-1944 Oosterhout
- Jewish Holocaust Memorial Breda
- Memorial Portrait Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- R.C. Cemetery Leijsenakkers Oosterhout
- Commonwealth War Graves Oosterhout Protestant Cemetery
- Dutch War Grave R.C. Cemetery Prinsenbeek