Russian-Polish War Cemetery Gdynia-Redlowo
(Poland - Pomeranian - Gdynia-Redlowo)
On the war cemetery of Gdynia-Redlowo are Polish and soviet graves from the Second World War. Among those buried here are:
- 515 Polish defenders of Gdynia who perished in 1939.
- 1,325 soviet soldiers who perished in 1945.
- 89 LWP soldiers who perished in 1945.
There are also English, Dutch and French POW's buried on this cemetery.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Polish 1st Armoured Brigade
- Memorial Stone Polish 1st Armoured Brigade
- Memorial Polish Soldiers Coastal Battery "Canet"