Commonwealth War Graves Maastricht
The general cemetery in Maastricht contains 38 burials of the Second World War. The most of them were airmen from England, Australia and Canada. There are also five soldiers from the BEF buried here. They died of their wounds after being captured by the Germans.
We like to add more information about the casualties buried in these graves. If you know more about these graves, please contact us.
- Text: Pieter Schlebaum
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout (1,2,5) & Ronald Stassen (3,4)
Address and contactinformation
- Tongerseweg 292
6215 AC Maastricht
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Graves Former Members of the Resistance Rekem
- Remembrance Texts Jewish Cemetery Maastricht
- Grave Civilian Victimes Veldwezelt
- Stumbling Stone Dominicanerkerkstraat 3
- Stumbling Stones Tongerseplein 19a
- Stumbling Stones Sint Nicolaasstraat 10b