Group Shelter Benedenkade
In 1915, during the mobilization which took place from 1914 to 1918, some group shelters were built in the earthen wall surrounding the Fortress Willemstad.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Steven van Valen & Hanneke Rolloos
Address and contactinformation
- WWI grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque Victims Attaque RTM Ferries Numansdorp
- Reconstruction Monument Cafe de Kroon
- Plaques Victims Rhenus 127 Willemstad
- Graves Civilian Casualties Numansdorp
- Municipal Cemetery Klundert
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties Standdaarbuiten