Group Shelter Landpoortstraat
In 1915, during the mobilization which took place from 1914 to 1918, some group shelters were built in the earthen wall surrounding the Fortress Willemstad.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Steven van Valen & Hanneke Rolloos
Address and contactinformation
- WWI grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Reformed Church Dinteloord
- Former Powder Magazine Bastion Utrecht Willemstad
- Reformed Church Fijnaart
- Child Memorial Noordhoek
- Memorial plaque Walter Frank Watson Veness
- Plaques Victims Rhenus 127 Willemstad
- Protestant Cemetery Fijnaart
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties Standdaarbuiten
- Collective Grave Civilian Casualities & Memorial Municipal Cemetery Dinteloord