Plaque C Company Trois Ponts
(Belgium - Liège - Trois Ponts)
Plaque Trois Ponts Company C:
51ste Engineer Combat Battalion
17 - 21 December 1944
The engineers at the Battle of Trois Ponts
stopped elements of the Sixt German
Panzer Army from breaking out to the
Meuse River, until reinforced by the
82nd Airborne Division.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- Route de Coo
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Headquarters Kampfgruppe Peiper
- Bullet Holes in War Memorial Stoumont
- Plaques 291st Infantry Regiment, 75th Infantry Division
- War Memorial Vielsalm
- Plaque Killed Prisoners Vielsalm
- Monument 7th Armored Division & General Robert W. Hasbrouck