Monument au Morts Éperlecques / War Memorial Éperlecques
At the Municipal Cemetery in Éperlecques is the War Memorial that commemorates the victims of Éperlecques who died in the Crimean War, the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1871), the First and Second World War and the war in Algeria (1954-1962).
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout & Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- La Place
- WWII grade:
This is a part of
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - FA Pumpstation
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - FA Building
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - Richthaus