Memorial Railway Strike
This little memorial is at Den Dolder railway station. It commemorates the railroad strike that lasted from 18 September 1944 to 8 May 1945.
This strike was made on behalf of the Dutch government in London. It was an attempt the harm the use of the German army
The inscription on the memorial is as follows:
IN MEMORY OF
THE RAILWAY STRIKE
FROM 18 SEPTEMBER 1944
TO 8 MAY 1945
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Military Tradition Museum 't Schilderhuis
- Military Aviation Museum Soesterberg
- Museum Fortress of Democracy
Point of interest
- Stumbling Stones Eikbosserweg 191
- Stumbling Stone Busken Huetplein 3
- Stumbling Stones Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat 232