Commonwealth War Grave Windesheim
Windesheim Cemetery contains the grave of D.J.S. Turner. He was a R.A.F. pilot and was killed on 26 December 1944. The city Zwolle named a street to him, the Turnerstreet.
The cemetery is behind the church.
- Text: Eric vd Reek & Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout (1.2.3) & Eric vd Reek (4,5)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Stumbling Stones Veldweg 17
- Stumbling Stones Burgemeester van Heemstralaan 1
- Stumbling Stones Achterstraat 24