Inns of Court and City Yeomanry Museum
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
A small collection housed in a classical George II building (1760 approx) in Lincoln's Inn recording the most unusual history of the Regiment and its predecessor units going back to 1584 when the members, all lawyers, were formed to defend London against the threat of a Spanish invasion.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Army Museums
Address and contactinformation
- 10 Stone Buildings, Lincoln's Inn
WC2A 3TG London
- 020 7405 8112
- 020 7414 3496
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (London) Museum
- Museum Ship "HMS Belfast"
- Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Stockwell (North)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Stockwell (South)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Goodge Street (West)
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary with St Edward Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves West Norwood Cemetery
- Memorial of the Missing Tower Hill