Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster / German Tank Museum Munster
(Germany - Niedersachsen - Munster)
The German tank museum in Munster shows the origin and evolution of German tanks, from 1916 to present. There are many famous models tanks from World War II. Outside the tanks from the Second World War, there are several very interesting modern tanks on display.
This museum is a must for people who are interested in tanks.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
- Photos: Jeroen Koppes (1), Cor Mehlkop (2) & Alex Ossel (3, 4, 5)
Address and contactinformation
- Hans-Kruger Strasse
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
We don't have any other sites in the vicinity of this one.
- Absolutely fantastic museum with some very important exhibits, particularly he WWII collection.
Point to remember - Munster is near Soltau, not near Osnabruck, as we first thought. A difference of some 250KM!
- By: Bob Sloan
- City: Amsterdam
- Date and time: 18-05-2005 17:49:17
- One of the best tank museums in the world ! If you could visit it then do it !
Our impressions from 25th september 2004 you my find here :
- By: Jan-Hendrik
- City: Wienhausen
- Date and time: 02-01-2005 22:13:24